From: David ledin <mathematic.analy...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 23, 2011 12:15 pm
Subject: [Vo]:1 MW plant testing is underway.

#
ndrea Rossi
ctober 23rd, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Dear Franco Morici:
ood Sunday also to you, while I write this comment we are testing the
 MW plant, which is working well so far. I am very sorry of the very
estricted attendance, due to the particular kind of our Customer, but
uring the test on this blog we will transmit the main data of the
est every hour, while at midnight we will publish the full report and
 video. The direct transmission is not possible because the officers
f the Customer want not to be videotaped.
arm Regards,
.R.