Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I simply think Rossi wants to convince the Customer and all the potential
> customers that he already has a usable industrial product, however in fact
> he has only some technologically underdeveloped generators. Defkalion has
> called them lab prototypes.

They look like lab prototypes to me.

I do not understand what you mean when you say he wants to "convince" the
customer of this. How could he? A customer would have to have millions of
dollars and a staff of engineers. Such people will recognize that his
reactor is a prototype, not a usable industrial product. How could he fool
them?

I think he is trying to prove that the machine can be scaled up to 1 MW. I
do not understand why he wants to do this. No one I know doubts that it can
be scaled up. If you can generate 10 kW, you can generate 100 times that.
The hard part is to go from a watt or two of intermittent, uncontrolled cold
fusion heat up to kilowatt level, high temperature, stable heat.

Many things about Rossi mystify me.