The usual Rossi-speak confusion : this is a test, this is only a test Andrea
Rossi October 23rd, 2011 at 3:55 PM October 23rd, 2011 at 3:55 PM Dear H.
Visscher: The test will be on the 28th. The tests will be on the 28th. But we
are making our preliminar tests. Warm Regards, AR I think it's the 28'th REAL
test that will have the 1-hour reporting, midnight full results .... not
tonight. Also : Dear Don Witcher: We give an extended warranty for 20000
(twenty thousand) hours of operation Warm Regards, AR