Andrea Rossi
October 29th, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Dear Devis,
Of course I will remember always all the friends who have encouraged
the efforts of my team and mine.
I thank all with all my heart, and this is dedicated also to all the
Friends who have sent all these comments, so heart warming, to which I
can’t answer, being again under pressure. A big, big hug to all.
Andrea Rossi

So, what did he gain?  Did he get the big bucks?

What did he sell?  The future of mankind?

To whom did he sell it?  Big oil?  Military?

Sounds like a good bye.  I guess he rides away with his satchel full of gold.

Will he give the funds to childhood cancer like he promised?  Or was
that all a shill?

And what of the rest of the world?  Will Defkalion rise like the
Phoenix with a variation on the Rossi Reactor?

Stay tuned.