#
Hampus
October 30th, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Hi

Great work.

1. How many 1 megawatt plants can you sell in one year do you think?

2. When is the next sell?

3. When will the home plants be available for pursued?

I know time is of the essence, that’s why my questions are so rash. Thanks for
you answers the mean alot for me.

Hampus Ericsson

#
Andrea Rossi
October 30th, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Dear Hampus:
1- From 30 to 100 for the first year is what we are already ready to make, but
we will get exponentially faster in time
2- done
3- this is a more complicated issue, because we need complex certifications
Warm Regards,
A.R.

-------------------------------

#

#
Serdar S. Celebi
October 30th, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Dear Dr. Rossi,
We, Turkish cold fusion team – in 1989, are interested in your E-Cat system and
specially in the test results of 1 MW E-Cat unit. According to the first
evaluation of your results on 28th October 2011, it seems that you are
successful even if you get approximately the half of the suggested amount- 1MW-
. But at this point, I have some questions to make the matter clear.

>From the viewpoints of engineering and economics, as you know the evaluation
>of the efficiency of the system should be made overall. I mean,

1.What is the magnitude of the energy that is consumed for providing
Ni/Catalyst system (probably including the supplement of electromagnetic wave)
which is used in your process? This energy should be considered in the
calculation of overall energy efficiency of the system if the amount of that
energy is not negligible compared to energy input -as heat- to the unit at
initial. This point can be very important if a special synthetic isotope of
Nickel is used or formed in your process at initial and also if the activity
life time /stability of Ni- Catalyst is low.

2.What is production/operation cost of Ni/Catalyst system and also what is it’s
activity life time? And specially the cost of this catalyst on the base of it’s
active life time (hydrogen cost can be neglected) should be taken into account
for unit cost of energy output in your unit.

Thank you very much for your response in advance.
Kind regards,
Prof. Serdar S. Celebi (Ph.D. in Chemical Eng.)

#
Andrea Rossi
October 30th, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Dear Prof. Serdar S. Celebi: