T.R.
October 31st, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Dear mr. Rossi
when the second customer will recive his plant?

Andrea Rossi
October 31st, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Dear T.R.
3 months,
Warm regards,
A.R.

. . . .

G P
October 31st, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Dear Mr. Rossi,

I have followed for some time with passion and hope your endeavours, and hope you will be able to change things for the better.
If you have time could you let me know:

1- How will you be able to build between 30 to 100 plants in 2012 if it is going to take 3 months to deliver the second one.

2- Is the second customer requiring the same level of secrecy as the first one? I am asking you this because all the skeptics/snakes will argue that you are just buying more time here (without any real buyer in sight), so if you don’t have a nondisclosure agreement as strict as the one with the first customer, you would be doing yourself and all people that are supporting you a great favour giving a little more detail.

Thank you in advance for the consideration.

G P

Andrea Rossi
October 31st, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Dear GP:
1- we are ready for 30-100 units per year
2- no
Warm regards,
A.R.

- - - - -

Andrea Rossi
October 31st, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Dear Strat: we sell the 1 MW plants at 2000 Euro/kW.  [ $2,786,606  each ]
Warm Regards,
A.R.