From: Danny Ross Lunsford [mailto:antimatte...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:47 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Mill's and Lu paper define hydrino as
fractional Rydberg

Fractional Rydberg? That's nonsense too - this isn't chemistry, it's not
electrons. It's nucleons. The key point is that nickel 62 is at the peak of the
binding-energy-per-nucleon curve. Somehow I think a circular reaction is going
on around the peak - call it "fussion".

"I write a little. I erase a lot." - Chopin