Hi,
[snip]
>Somehow inverse Rydberg matter
>may be formed between and among these tubules with the help of the high
>pressure and temperature of the hydrogen envelop and the mediating action
>of an alkaline catalyst.

When did "we" discover that the catalyst was alkaline?

>When all those electrons and protons that comprise a inverse Rydberg
>molecule are packed into the very small space between these surface
>tubules, this set of subatomic particles gain a lot of energy… maybe from
>Zero Point Energy…or just from the uncertainty principle.

No, they lose a lot of energy (hundreds of eV / atom)! (Major reduction of the
distance between positive and negative charges). There is nothing magical (ZPE)
about this. This is probably the major source of energy in Rossi's reactor.

>Dr. George Miley shows in his experiments and also in the Rossi ash,

Has Miley had an opportunity to analyze Rossi's ash?

>what
>comes out of this process is a zoo of other transmuted elements all up and
>down the periodic table.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk