Dear Aussie Guy,

Have you studied thoroughly the two Piantelli patents- from 1995
and 2010? Have you read what I wrote about Piantelli on my blog? (adress in
signature) He has built the cells.
You will need vacuum of 10 exp minus 5-6 Torrs, i.e  a tandem of
a diffusion and a turbomolecular vacuum pumps.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania