I'm on my 2nd read of the Piantelli patent application WO 2010/058288 Al. I'm starting to understand the nuclear process he is describing. Is this for real? To me it seems logical and simple to understand but then I'm not a physicists. Has this nuclear fusion like exchange of Piantelli's been peer reviewed? If so can you please provide a link to the paper or the paper itself?

My learning curve is really starting to accelerate but I fear I'm still very much like a novice vulcanologist without an asbestos suit to shield me from the flames!

AG

On 11/9/2011 12:21 AM, peter.heck...@arcor.de wrote:

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Aussie Guy E-Cat<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   08.11.2011 13:21
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Focardi 1998 cell replication

I do like the idea of the Ni tube and putting the heater element inside
for all the reasons you listed. This could result in a very simple to
make cell as thermal heat, H2 and vacuum only needs to be applied to the
inside of the tube. Using a stainless tube with Ni electroplated and
electropolished on the inside could result in a nice compact design with
little external corrosion potential. Maybe fit a collar type finned heat
around the outside of the tube
(http://www.aavidthermalloy.com/products/standard/320105b00000g sort of
like this but longer) to make thermal transfer to passing fluid very
efficient. Also make the heat sink streamlined and optimised for fluid.
I like it. Maybe call it the Vortex cell?
If you do it, name it as you want, it is your cell.
If you overtrump Rossi and enable some 100 other persons to replicate it your
success is sure ;-). This cake is too big for one ;-)

I would like to try stuff like this, but I dont have the equipment and working
space needed.
Why did they design the Piantelli cell the way they did? Maybe because
they are not experienced engineers with grease under their fingernails
and a lot of time at the "Coal Face" where necessity is the mother of
invention??

The reason might be this: Piantelli is a biophysicist and he did other research,
when excess heat was observed.
So the cell was not originally designed for this.
So far I read Piantelli later favored his cancer research and stopped the
energy research.
Possibly he was never too much interested in energy and wanted to develop a
gamma source originally.

As for the other replicators, may I suggest they did not have Vortex to
call upon?
Hehe.

Peter

AG