Am 12.11.2011 04:36, schrieb Berke Durak:
The three-page public report states that 3716 liters of water have
been vaporized.

1) Is 3716 liters the difference in the quantity of water contained in
the reservoirs before and after the demonstration?

2) Was this water mostly released to the air, or was there a drain
somewhere?

3) If the water has been mostly released to the air, can we assume that
it has been vaporized, i.e. turned into steam?

4) If yes, would that require 2.26 MJ per kilogram?

5) How much energy does it take to nebulize water so that the droplets
can be evacuated to the air (i.e. not condense nearby)?

6) Are there other techniques for "getting rid" of water?

There is no public proof that all water was vaporized, because the system was a closed circuit. After first announcement it was visible that the steam output pipe had a diameter equal or less than 10 cm. It is rather obvious and so Rossi must have calculated this before and it was doubted if this is enough.

At the real demonstration a second output pipe was added and additional e-cats where mounted on the roof of the container. Nevertheless only 50% of all e-cats where used finally. Rossi could have planned this all before and with these last minute modification he could have introduced a hidden pipe connection on the roof and part of the water could flow back through the second pipe without vaporization.

An observer who has not seen the plant in reality, it is impossible to see if all water was vaporized. Possibly the lower pipe had a small output of steam, which was measured in temperature, but not in flow.
The upper pipe was not measured and had no (visible) control mechanism.

If the final customer was not aware about this possibility, he could have been fooled. Even if he collaborated in the scam and if it was a real registered engineer, he has nothing to loose. (Jed Rothwell has repeatedly said otherwise, but I disagree, and I think he is able to know it better, but he does not want to admit this)

1) The engineer can always say he was fooled by Rossis clever tricks.
2) The engineer has never made an official report, there is only a preliminary document, written at midnight by two very tired people, and so this cannot be a final conclusive report, but a preliminary report with handwritten modifications.
This document has no legal value.
So there was no public final report made, and we dont know what they negotiated in the next morning when they recapitulated the events and rechecked everything in bright daylight.

Peter