Hello! Welcome to AptyeryxOz

*Ever wondered what life would be like if electricity cost next to nothing
to generate and the resulting products from the actual generation (The
"ashes") was essentially household copper.*

*What if the component materials used to create the heat required to
generate the electricity were in the top ten most common elements in the
Universe.*

Well, that's where we will be if recent work done in Low Energy Nuclear
Reaction (LENR) pans out as expected. The work I'm writing about is that of
*Mr. Andrea Rossi*<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Rossi_(entrepreneur)>
 and *Prof. Sergio Focardi* <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Focardi> both
of Bologna, in Italy.

 Read more <http://www.apteryxoz.com/AboutUs.aspx>