Hi,

Am 13.11.2011 07:14, schrieb Berke Durak:
After watching the available footage and looking at the pictures of
the Oct. 28th demo, I have
just drawn a diagram of the system as I think it was that day.

http://i.imgur.com/Ipn7W.png

Please report any inaccuracies or misuse of engineering symbols.
I dont know the pneumatic and hydraulic symbols, but these are explained in the legend and so this should be understandable for anybody.
I think it is professional work.

It is not shown in the schematic, how the water flew back from the condensers into the reservoir. So far I have seen in the videos, the water level in the reservoir was higher above ground than the steam outlet.
Rossi said the steam pressure was 20mm watercolumn.
If the water flew back by gravity then the level of condensed water inside the condensers must be higher than the level in the reservoir. I find this hard to imagine. Im however, not an expert.

It is possible Rossi made an error in his reply and the real pressure was 0.2 bar = 200cm watercolumn. This would also explain the steam temperature of 104.5 °C.

I would like to have an explanation for this.

Peter