Here is the third version :

  http://i.imgur.com/GbZri.png

Changes
  - Added valve on connection to jerrican.  It indeed seems closed on
    the Ny Teknik video.  I suppose it was opened at some point?

    Did the 5l of unvaporized water mentioned in the report collect
    there?

  - Connected reservoirs 1 and 2.

  - I've added some 3.8 bar readings.  Albert, by "pressure meters on
    the outlets of the pumps", do you mean the pressure meters
    integrated into the pumps, or the ones I've drawn?

  - The two pumps on the side of the container close to the
    condensers are marked off.  Where these the pumps you meant,
    Albert?

Missing are :
  - the automatic valves for keeping the water level.

--
Berke Durak