Am 13.11.2011 13:31, schrieb Albert:
Sorry. I see the red (pneumatic?) cylinders, and the green-black pumps with a grey cable connected and nothing else than pipes. I dont know for what else to look.
What's the color?
Follow the pipes upwards, past the pressure gauges. The meters are round, and
the color of brass. They are of the same kind as used in the October 6th demo.
Thanks, I did spot one of them at the right upper position. Didnt spot the other. It is absolutely clear to see in Sterling's video shortly after 00:23, but only for a fraction of a second.
I am unable to stop the video at this precise position.
Is there an easy possibility to view Youtube videos frame by frame without downloading?
I use Firefox and Windows.

Thanks so far for the hint!