Well, Mary Yugo, I find the similarities between Steorn and Rossi pretty
compelling -- you've shifted my attitude a lot -- it's less plausible for
me now to hope that Rossi is merely deluded, rather than running a
competent scam -- you suggest it is actually to carry out such a scam and
get away with the cash -- obviously works over 2 decades so far for
BlackLight Power... thanks,  Rich