I haven't been able to find a published journal article to get the kind of
detailed information  that would enable me to assess Robert E. Godes,
Brillouin Energy Corp. energy claims and theory -- I haven't succeeded in
developing a discussion with him.

So, as yet, the lack of detailed public evidence is the evidence, as
usual...

If you have found detailed documentation, please make it available for
public discussion.