Rossi is not the only show in town. There is good promise that there will
be a hand full of other LENR events that will hold our interest over the
winter. Rossi is just one of many interesting LENR players that are in the
offing.   First off, I am interested in what Brian Ahern of Ames National
Laboratory has to say in early December. This will hold interest for quite
a while.   Ahern has also been guiding George Miley’s group at UIUC on this
nanotechnology, and the group seems to be enjoying a great deal of success
in the month of October.   Interesting…   Miley has been the patron saint
of my LENR opinions for sometime now. Miley has researched Rydberg hydrogen
species and I have not seen any deviation to reduce his interest in this
possible causation.   What is missing in Miley's theories includes exact
details on how Rydberg species produces LENR power. Bose Einstein
condensates were often mentioned as involved. But maybe this has been
recently replaced with a new powder causation mechanism. It seems to me
that the long term survival of the transiton metal lattice excludes nuclear
reactions as we commonly understand them.   "IT PROVIDES A CONCISE
EXPLANATION FOR THE BIOENERGETICS OBSERVED IN ALL ASPECTS OF NATURE.”   LENR
in living systems also exclude traditional nuclear reactions.   * * * * * *