Hi Terry,

        I agree oscillon activity could explain the anomalous heat in the
Rossi
Reactor, and helps to explain why an external exciter of certain frequencies
is necessary but
I don't think this is fast enough for pair separation like the recent
article using SQUIDS to create the equivalent of boundaries moving near C. I
think Mills correctly depicts this as a form of super chemistry although I
feel a simpler oscillation between bond states of fractional h1><H2 can be
applied avoiding his hydrides or Rossi's copper destructive paths where the
Ni overheats and starts to react with hydrogen instead of just being the
reactor.

The Granular Motion is effectively varying the spacing = suppression values
and changing the fractional states of hydrinos or  fractional Rydberg gas
atoms in between the nano Ni grains. My posit remains that h2 opposes this
change creating all kinds of asymmetry, discounting the disassociation level
needed to break the bond. For those that say IRH cannot be diatomic I refer
to Naudts description of the hydrino as relativistic and would propose these
seemingly free protons are more than just associated with nearby electrons
in the lattice - I posit the IRH protons are still connected to these nearby
electrons by a narrow well that only looks too far displaced from our
perspective AND that these seemingly displaced electrons are still in a
reshaped orbit around the protons still capable of forming covalent bonds
with other hydrogen orbitals.

Re: [Vo]:Nanomagnetism Theory

Terry Blanton
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:37:33 -0800

Examining the web's limited oscillon information, it would appear that it
is important that the powder not be bound to the side of the reactor as
conjectured by others.  The powder must remain free and could be located in
the center of the reactor as stated on the ecat.com web site.

Also, if oscillon activity does explain the anomalous heat in the Rossi
Reactor, it is easily understood why an external exciter is necessary, eg
the "frequencies" described by AR.

Now comes the speculation for the heat source.  It definitely could be a
ZPF heat generator considering that the standing collisions could be
limiting the pair formation much like a Casimir cavity or could be allowing
rapid pair separation similar to the "mirror" discussed previously.

In such case, the energy source could really be positron annihilation, each
one liberating 0.511 MeV.

I think Ahern, et al have found the secret with this oscillon theory.  If
so, the new game begins.

Here is a simple explanation of oscillons:

http://www.raczynski.com/art/oscillon.htm