see -- you start with a big ad hominem blast, full of pure speculations to
justify ignoring Mary's cogent points, which have many times advanced my
own thinking, such as the possibly of financial fraud based on secretly
accepting cash from credulous investors who sign iron clad nondisclosure
secrecy agreements -- hence, no evidence for skeptics to cite...

now, now, Rich, don't be silly. Just because Mary is obviously a shut-in