 From: Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 5:43 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Clarifications from Brian Ahern

Jed,

You claimed previously that you didn't know of any smart people that disagreed
on the results of Rossi's demos (a swipe at all of the remaining "vortex
contrarians"). Obviously you respect Ahern's technical abilities. So, now that
Ahern is claiming excess power with Ni-H, but doubting Rossi's claims, could
you ask him why he doubts the demonstrations? Maybe he has some new revelations?