Mary, I have a nice infinite COP device in my pocket to show you. I produces electricity from no known energy source. That is as long as you forget about the discovery of the photovoltaic effect in 1839. Ok, I agree that in 2011 the device will not meet your requirements. BUT in 1838 it would have. Same physics, just in 1838 we did not know that we knew in 1839. Today with LENR we have a different dog (PV effect / LENR) but with the same leg action (lack of understanding of why and how it works).

AG