I'm happy to replicate the 6 Oct 2011 test setup. In fact I'll insist on it as then I know what to expect. I'll bring temp, water flow and power input monitoring equipment, plus the digital cro and the data logger. I'm not initially interested in self sustain mode but will insist on at least 24 hours or as long as I can stay awake powered mode measurements that show a min COP 6. I should be able to stay awake for at least 48 hours with good Italian Short Blacks.

AG