On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm happy to replicate the 6 Oct 2011 test setup. In fact I'll insist on
> it as then I know what to expect. I'll bring temp, water flow and power
> input monitoring equipment, plus the digital cro and the data logger. I'm
> not initially interested in self sustain mode but will insist on at least
> 24 hours or as long as I can stay awake powered mode measurements that show
> a min COP 6. I should be able to stay awake for at least 48 hours with good
> Italian Short Blacks.

You should replicate Levi's February test method, using a simple liquid
water (or glycol) coolant stream without making any steam.   There is no
way to know that the October 6 setup really measured the output heat
correctly.  I won't repeat all the reasons why or the possible corrections
again.