My understanding is the coolant did, in Feb, go around the single Door Knob style reactor core but it no longer does. IE the heat radiation fins and the 3 cores embedded in lead. I have no real issues using a heat exchanger as long as I get a real time digital readout of the water flow rate into my data logger. As for the 6 Oct measurements, I do accept the engineers who measure this stuff all the time saying the measurements were close enough. I have looked at the videos and the data collected. I agree with them. My delta T temp probe placements will be in the middle of the water stream, inside the water hoses but not touching the inside wall of the water hose.

AG