Am 20.11.2011 15:23, schrieb Aussie Guy E-Cat:
More here: http://radio.rcdc.it/wp-content/uploads/Focardi-english-version.pdf

I am a little bit concerned about his mental fitness:

[Female interviewer] And then how do you turn it off in hot weather?
(Laughs) At some point in the past, as the device kept working on and on, I started thinking of a hammer. "Let's hit it with a hammer!" (Laughs). Well, what you do is you shut off ... the latest application has nickel inside it, then the hydrogen is supplied by electrolysis, so that ... because you cannot keep a hydrogen tank at home, of course, it's
dangerous.

   [Contrary to common belief, hydrogen is not more dangerous than
   propangas. Both explode only when the right mixture is created.
   Normally hydrogen doesnt explode, but burn. Propan gas is more
   dangerous, because it is heavier than air. When there is a leak it
   can sink to the ground and can make dangerous concentrations. This
   doesnt happen with hydrogen. It is not toxic. It doesnt smell, this
   does indeed increase the danger. I got this information directly
   from the german hydrogen association]

Instead we generated it from water by electrolysis.
So, the device kept on working, and I thought to myself: "I guess I'm going to have to use a hammer to stop it". Until one day Rossi told me "I stopped it!". "And how did you do that?". He said: "I cut the power to the electrolysis, obviously". Right! All you have to do is run the electrolysis from a separate power source. You cut the power off there, and once
the hydrogen is used up, the device stops by itself.

Now why didnt he himself have the idea to switch the apparatus off?
This is the most obvious idea to try!

AG