Am 20.11.2011 16:43, schrieb Aussie Guy E-Cat:
You did read Focardi's comments on the radiation and the transmutations:

We went to Padova, where they have the appropriate instrument: we found copper. Copper has two isotopes, the ratio between the two is not in the concentration found in Nature, so we are not dealing with junk copper which has been added, it was produced by us in this manner.
Again neither Rossi, nor other researchers have confirmed this.
Kullander & Essen found natural isotope distributions.

If the brass armatures are often opened and closed, this could be explained by metal dust blowed through the tubes and hoses.

Peter