Do you understand Italian? I don't and take that translation as being generally representative of what Focardi said but not what he actually said or in the context he said it. I have a lot of Italian friends and they talk more with their hands, face and gestures than their voice. Especially if they are taking the piss out on you (having fun at your expense) as I expect Focardi was doing with the hammer comment.

As for the hydrogen issue, I expect selling a home / commercial space heater than contains a bottle of pressurized Hydrogen might be a hard sell. Insurance companies would have to reassess their risk. I do agree with the Hydrogen association. Maybe a middle path is to use metal hydride storage?

AG