COP 6 powered mode. The first test I will request is of a single E-Cat module and then when the 100 kW plant is ready to roll out, return to do another test. I expect to learn a lot in the first test and will be better able to tailor the 100 kW test protocol. We are on the same page with the 25 deg C delta T for the first single E-Cat test. Hard to cock that up. Well lets hope so. The 100 kW test plant will be using diathermic oil, so we will fab up a recycling system with a similar, flow load wise, heat exchanger that we will use in Oz.

AG