that is not what rossi says on the FAQ.
he talks about 10mg/kW of H, and 100mg/kW of Ni

however, in my previeux computation I'me made a mistake...
1MW should need 10g of H
and 100g of Ni

if the number for Ni is Ok, but H is a bit exagerated,
for 100g of Ni you need 100g/59=1.7g hydrogen...

strange it fall on that number... but maybe it is that rossi exagerate the
need of H.
maybe also he count not only the loading of H (1.7g), but also the leaks on
6 month (8h it seems)

anyway without knowing the machine and it's behavioor it is like guessing
the gas consumption behavior of a car,
not having driven any, not used the engine.