tnx Giancarlo, for pointing this out!

I think what this means is that he uses a separate bottle for
demonstrations versus his own testing. maybe he has a big bottle that is
hard to weight but more practical in daily operation? Maybe
the hydrogen is a red Herring all together?

the small amounts used and the little difference between big and small ecat
means that it is mostly the plumbing that gets charged. one load of
hydrogen doesn't necessary suffice for 6mo, it does for 6hour.

what bothers me is that it is noted that the tank pressure drops.
impossible with so little consumption, unless the tank valve wasn't
actually open. then only the hydrogen still present in the tubing was used.
but that also means that the ecat was running on a lower pressure ...

Bastiaan.