FYI i've found this FAQ
http://faq.ecat.com/113090/i-was-wondering-if-you-may-inform-us-as-to-the-amount-of-hydrogen-that-will-be-required-to-run-an-ecatfor/
say that for 24h the 10kW e-cat use 0.2g of H...

it is hard to interpret about Ni...

the 0.2g might be just the fixed value to fill the Ni for 6 month... in
that case, it can fill 12g of nickel at loading factor 1/1...
but what about the volume used to fill the pipes? maybe is it 0.1g of Ni,
0.0016g of H loaded, and the 0.198 rest to fill the pipes and chambers.

it can also be just the leaks for one day, telling nothing about the
quantity stored in the Ni, and thus, the Ni quantity...
and implying that it consume 3.6kg of H for a 1MW on 6month... but what
about Ni?

it can be a mix...

so, missing data to estimate Ni quantity, nor H consumption and cause of
the consumption  (loading, leaks, reactions)...

not yet answer to my FAQ
http://faq.ecat.com/113004/in-faq-how-much-nickel-and-hydrogen-will-it-take-to-generate-one-megawatt-of-heat-continuously-for-six/
 on the site, but he seems to copy FAQ and answer from another source ...
if someone know where to deposit question, so they ane answered clearly.

if someone find a better analysis...