On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> WTF? I take it you did not read what our setup is to be and that you do
> not understand what closed loop means?

No, I do.  And I read what you wrote.  And yes, a test of the E-cat in
which it ran without outside power for a long time and powered lights (or
some other load) is exactly what is needed.  The point was that far as I
know, nobody knows you.  I guess you could establish your and your
companies credentials and credibility but I don't think you've done that.

Thank you for the time estimate.   I am guessing that by three months from
now, Rossi will have a new story and you will not have a new E-cat but, as
always, time will tell.