What we need is for the entire system (E-Cat and Heat Engine) to fit into a single container. When we agree on the design, we propose to ship our container (with the diathermic oil friendly heat engine installed) to the E-Cat factory and have the E-Cat half of the container populated. Then we will link the 2 sub systems, get it all working and perform a closed loop test as indicated. After the test is passed, we will pay Rossi for the E-Cats. He fully understand that and has basically agreed to the process. Our course we need to finalize the details, need to get it down on paper, signed and money paid into the Escrow account. I have no doubts this will happen. Now it is just an engineering job to put it all together and to get everything into a container, probably a 40 fter, make a workable and liveable layout (probably put in a R/C A/C system to keep it cool inside, a few lights, desks and PCs, etc) that we can drop ship and quickly do self contained demos anywhere we desire. Probably put up a sign saying:

Come and have a look. No wires or tubes or radiation or pollution or noise but running for days on a tiny amount of Hydrogen while lighting up a few BIG lights.

AG