Aussie Guy E-Cat <aussieguy.e...@gmail.com> wrote:

We don't know that was what went down.

Nothing much went down. I would have heard from Hagelstein and others if
anything interesting had happened. I do not think there are any secret
arrangements underway. Elected officials do not make secret business
arrangements.

Rossi said "no tests." That was the end of the conversation. No sane
elected official would endorse a technical claim or move to allocate state
funding to Rossi without testing. That is unthinkable.

I understand why Rossi does not want tests. He is trying to keep his
results ambiguous. However, until he decides to allow tests, he should not
visit elected officials and waste their time. He should not waste
Hagelstein's time. He damn well should have known they cannot do business
with him without tests.