On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Mary wrote: »Krivit provides details of the deal Rossi refused from
Celani»

> Like it is typical for Krivit, he did not provide any details but silly,
> arrogant and misinformed pseudopsychological speculations that are stated
as
> facts. Krivit has already lost his scientific credibility and ability to
> objective journalism, I would say that it is wasting of time to refer him.

Looks to me as if you did not bother to read the original item.  In it is a
link to Celani's email.  That looks pretty factual and detailed to me and
not silly, arrogant or misinformed.  After all, Celani wrote it!  Here is
an image of the email, read it for yourself:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/img/20111122CelaniRossiDecline.jpg