That's the evidence of testing "performed by others"? It's some sort of a
detail-less, single-phase test from September of 2009!

•AmpEnerco Run II
–September 25, 2009, New Hampshire
–64 liters H2O
–TIn 23°C, TIn 46°C, time 4 hours
–Average PIn <40 W, POut ~400 W, Gain ~10

This, in and of iteself does nothing to further confidence. And you do nothing
to alleviate concerns with:
"As you see this is Run II. There were several others. McKubre remarked that he
knows a highly qualified person who was present. I know several, and I know of
other independent tests. Some of them failed, like the NASA test. Others
succeeded."

If this was really a spectacular, definitive, independent test with qualified
observers, and you have access to all of the details... great.  For those of us
playing the home game, it's blather.  Forgive me for not seeing this block on
the PowerPoint slide as the missing piece of the puzzle.

Was the water flowing (and how was it measured) or was this a 64 liter basin?
How was the input power measured? Was it continuously monitored, or only at the
beginning? Was he using the big blue box? Did he adjust the power levels during
the test? Was the input power measured again after any power controls were
changed?
You said Rossi was at the controls and these were AmpEnergo measurements with
their own devices? Which variant of E-Cat was this? Did it have one or two
heaters (resistors)? Was he using a Radio Frequency Generator at any point? Was
anything recorded? Was any document produced? Are there names available for any
observers that can be consulted?