We have asked them for their FEA stress analysis data and for how long they have had an engine running continuously at max load. This company appears to have licensed the 6 cylinder / 25 HP engine, and have a few interesting videos: www.steamenginepower.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdikr5nBLxA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
There doesn't seem to be much cylinder movement with this arrangement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk3yU_iUfs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Maintenance" video that lets you get a good idea of the size of the unit. The hardened / anodized aluminum cylinders with a simple O ring seal piston doesn't impress me but then I have not seen the specs and what reliability tests they have done.