I grew up supporting the grid and will fight to see it retained. However LENR brings new business opportunities. With 45 kW of heat from a Hyperion unit, it is possible to build a relative low cost and simple CHP system to interface to the Hyperion unit. There is simply no commercial reason to feed the Ac kWhs back into the grid. We do have the opportunity to build 10 - 50 MW LENR plants as peaking generators. With that business model, there is very rapid payback. The idea is to cherry pick the most profitable markets for LENR systems, to develop turn key solutions and then to make sales. As we see it, market resistance is the lowest in domestic CHP followed by investor owned non dispatched 10+ MW peaking plants and finally base load plants or retro fits to replace fossil fuel powered boilers.