On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I consider the Oct. 6 test definitive.
>>>

>> Many capable scientists and engineers do not agree.
>>

> I have not heard from any yet.

You've heard here and elsewhere on the internet.  Perhaps you are not
listening.

>> The measurement method was questionable and unverified and the run was
>> way too short.
>>

> Nonsense. It was 4 hours long. You can tell at a glance that the reactor
> would have reached room temperature after 40 min. You can repeat this
> nonsense as many times as you like but the graphs show you are wrong.
> Everyday experience with boiling water in poorly insulated pots proves you
> are wrong. You should think about the evidence and basic physics and stop
> repeating absurdities.

What seems absurd to you is not to other capable people.

> And stop obsessing with Rossi personality.

You have that wrong.  I may be obsessive about Rossi's **actions** but I
don't care a bit about his ridiculous if funny personality.   Met any
snakes and clowns lately?  Think every critique comes from a competitor?
Rossi is hilarious.