So you did not read the last 2 pages? Where an expert in steam quality, measured and made adjustments in the order of -2% to the energy output. There was no invalidation, no matter how much you wish there was.

On 12/11/2011 5:38 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com <mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 1:16 AM, Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com
    <mailto:maryyu...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    >  I can't access that paper at the moment -- the site
    > returns an "account suspended" error.

    He just needs to buy bytes.  But Jed posted the Levi report here:

    http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGreportonhe.pdf

Thanks. That's one of the many experiments which assumes the water was completely evaporated. There's no evidence whatever that it was. A small portion of liquid water would totally invalidate the result. It's typical of a run which has been widely and properly criticized.