Am 11.12.2011 01:46, schrieb Aussie Guy E-Cat:
This is silly. There was a clamp on amp meter on the mains cord and on the heater wires going into the E-Cat. Power consumption was recorded during the self power run. Refer to the Higgins data. Are you suggesting that during the self powering period NONE of the MANY people in the room would have failed to see the clamp on amp meter showing high levels of power consumption? Also present was the LENR guy from SPAWAR. There is no way power could have been supplied to the E-Cat heaters without someone seeing the amps meter increase. Just not possible.

Look here: http://youtu.be/NNCuLAZKvL4
I dont see a meter that seems to be capable to record data without a realtime computer connection. I dont remember if any amperage recording instruments where mentioned in the report.

Peter