AG, look at the date.
The Gallentini pages you refer to were produced in July, for the December and
January tests, as a direct answer to Krivit's concerns; that is why BY MASS was
all in caps. Steven Krivit, of New Energy Times, had traveled to Italy for an
interview with Rossi. An E-Cat was demonstrated for him, and it is obvious to
all but the most ardent fanbois, that the demonstration failed.
Unfortunately, he went on to dismiss the earlier tests based on "steam quality"
that didn't quite describe the real heart of the possible error.  I believe
that he overreached too quickly and proceeded to insult many people without the
necessary tact. There are also cultural differences that were not heeded.
Nevertheless, I would recommend reading Krivit's Report #3, if you've never
read it:
 http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2011/37/NET370.shtml
It's quite comprehensive, and can provide much-needed context.
That said, MY is incorrect. In the December and January test it IS plain as day
that there is not complete vaporization, BUT...
Even if it is 100% water, the energy in is not sufficient to bring the water to
boiling; at least, that's what we all believed at the time.  You see, they
measured the pump output prior to the test, and we all assumed that it was a
fixed output paristaltic pump. After research, people watching closely
investigated and found it is a variable rate and variable displacement pump.
Observers noted that in multiple videos where Rossi claims the same flow rate,
you can hear different rates of pump operation in the background (it makes a
distinct clicking sound).
Why all this attention to the pump? In the September demo, the observers were
very careful to measure input water flow regularly. It was discovered that the
pump releases significantly more water when open to the air than it does when
connected to the E-Cat.
This brings the December and January tests into question. Previously, it
appeared that, even absent any evaporation, the E-Cats did not have enough
power to reach 100C.  If the flow rate is lower than believed, though, that
could close the "excess power" gap.