On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> They used a WATTS UP Pro Es power meter and recorded input power every 8
> second via a USB port to the PC:
> http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/files/Levi,%20Bianchini%20and%20Villa%20Reports.pdfAs
>  for the hold button, you think that NONE of these people do not know
> that or NONE would find it strange that the LSD did not go up and down 1 or
> 2 numbers between readings? Have you ever watched a digital meter in
> operation? If you had you would never have made the HOLD button suggestion.
> When you engage HOLD, there is an indicator on the screen that shows HOLD
> has been engaged and the reading NEVER changes. Your theory would only work
> if they ALL were fools and incompetents, which they were not.

Conveniently, one never knows when you describe an experiment, which
experiment it was.  I can't access that paper at the moment -- the site
returns an "account suspended" error.  It's probably just "weekend
syndrome" (nobody around the server or ISP who knows anything and all the
people who do are off duty).   Watch Rossi claim, as usual, that he's been
hacked and his IT staff is feverishly working on the problem to defend him
against the snakes.