Giovanni Santostasi <gsantost...@gmail.com> wrote:

With meteorite sightings you have many witnesses in many countries.

Not always. In many cases, only one witness sees them. In all cases of
birdwatch sightings, or right whale sightings, only one observer sees them.

> Until LENR is something that every amateur enthusiast can reproduce and
> post on youtube, it will remain in the realm of pseudoscience.

That will never happen. But tell me something. As you know, amateur
enthusiasts are not capable of reproducing the top quark, or cloning a
mammal, or performing open-heart surgery. Amateur enthusiasts cannot launch
robotic probes to Mars. They cannot build tokamak plasma fusion reactors.
There are thousands of other experiments and procedures they cannot do. Do
you say these are all in the realm of pseudoscience?