Stephen,
>From your previous posts I guess you are joking.

But if Rossi's can do it (and he is a clumsy amateur after all, maybe with
some good machinist skills learned as a youth in his father shop) everybody
should be able to do it, right?

Fission is not that difficult to happen, just get a radioactive sample from
one of the scientific supplier company and building a counter is not that
complicated.

Even Sheetrock is slightly radioactive.

Giovanni