Your theory is just too similar to what I imagine that should happen in
Phase III that I get confused. You are correct in your stuff, but you don't
use many equations, mostly your intuition. So, I get lost reading your
papers.

Right, to be clear. a-e. Just show me where I can find in your papers. I
will surely read it, because I just could start to figure out anything from
you only when I had a similar idea.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com