Sorry; That post was entirely tongue-in-cheek. We are 81 days from April Fools
Day.
I was going to speculate that the catalyst was not Platinum Black, but Poisson
Rouge.

From: jone...@pacbell.net
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Ecat production will be robotized...
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 07:17:12 -0800

Robert,

That must be labeled simply as yet another of Rossi’s
Kindermarchen fur Erwachsene …
 Little that the man
says can be trusted. Peter was being diplomatic in not calling
him a pathological liar.

Long before any patent is approved by WIPO, it will be published (usually 18
months from filing). There is has been no new publication for Rossi that I know
of. WIPO is notoriously slow on approvals
anyway.

CAVEAT: about 6-8 months ago IIRC someone here on vortex (could have been
Mattia Rizzi) heard that Rossi indeed did have a new filing in progress … and
it should have been published last
fall. Therefore it is possible that we will see the new application but not the
approved patent. If it is of the same quality as his last one – it is
meaningless anyway.

AFAIK the two steps- publication and approval do not happen simultaneously.
Often the gap is 3-4 years. More often the application is rejected.

From: Robert Leguillon

Peter,

I have an anonymous source claiming that Rossi is expecting patent approval in
the near term, and will be announcing not only the frequency of his RFG, but
the materiel composition of the catalyst in 81 days.  Now we just have to wait
for 81 days...  (am ersten
April).

________________________

Dear Wolf,

This, the Customers, the list of 10,000 domestic E-cats, dumping to kill the
competition, the Catalyst, and many other things are marketing tricks and fairy
tales for adults (Kindermarchen fur
Erwachsene) . Interesting but untrue in their greatest part: mixtures of
fiction and reality, of desires and facts. Not as good as the "35th of May."

Peter

Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com