Yamali Yamali <yamaliyam...@yahoo.de <mailto:yamaliyam...@yahoo.de>> wrote:

   I work for a large German car manufacturers in engine development.
   When we put out a new engine, it takes about nine months from the
   last prototype to go-live of an assembly line. . . .

   Provided he'd get some professional, experienced help and doesn't
   plan to build his own factory first, he should be able to run mass
   production at, say, Tazzari or a similar outfit by mid 2012. . . .

This is in line what I have heard from other people who know a lot about manufacturing.

If Rossi has teamed up with a major industrial corporation, and they are hustling and throwing people and resources at the problem now, it is not out of the question that they could set up a largely automated production line this year. Defkalion can also do this. As far as I can tell, they are a way more qualified to do it than Rossi is, and their product engineering is miles ahead of his.

This product is complicated, but not as complicated as, say, a microprocessor or an automobile engine. Many of the high precision components of this machine, such as pumps and gas-proof seals, are common to other machines. You can buy them off the shelf.

Any modern production line is mainly robots. Cold fusion devices will never be mass-produced any other way. Prototypes will be handmade, naturally.