Would someone tell me if this a sincere paper? Perhaps I have grown
cynical over the last year, because of Rossi's dismissal of scientific
practice and the new level of secrecy surrounding LENR research, but
I'm remain very skeptical.  To me the pictures look like dummy
apparatuses which mock Rossi work.
I have been told that "lie" could be a short hand for lie-algebra, but
it looks like a double entendre.
Also the numerous references of independent verifications sounds like
a cliche,  and I role my eyes whenever someone propose a new kind of
matter and names it after themselves.

Harry